Always the correct part
We know our products
Buy Now, Pay Later
On Orders Over $100
ARB TRED 1100 RECOVERY BOARD (more colors)
TRED 1100 & 800
TRED is available in two sizes to ensure storage and accessibility is never an issue. Driving as a single vehicle/operator with TRED ensures you can get unstuck even on solo adventures. TRED is an essential piece of equipment for your off-road recovery kit. From full-scale recovery for the serious off-roader to recreational family trips, or even commercial applications including mining and industrial, TRED is being tested with impressive results across all usage types. TRED can eliminate the hazardous practices of other vehicle recovery options involving highly stressed components such as steel cables, shackles, snatch straps and winches, keeping you, your family and your vehicle safe. A set of TREDs on board can save you all-important time and money and also eliminate safety risks.
Dimension (inch) & Weight (lb):
42.52”L x 12.48”W x 2.87”H 4.13”H (Nested/Stacked Pair)
TRED is the ultimate all-in-one off-road recovery device, specially designed to get your four-wheel drive, ATV and equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud, sludge, or snow.
Engineered and manufactured in Australia from only the highest quality materials, TREDs are designed to handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight, and impact. Intense reviews of every fine detail in the design process make TRED the best choice for recovery. With a designated shovel feature, extreme hex grip nodules, aggressive ramp entry teeth and ultimate wear resistant properties, TRED will allow you to explore with confidence.
TRED delivers full-scale recovery for the serious off-roader, assurance on recreational family trips, and impressive results for commercial applications like mining and industrial usage. TRED also eliminates the hazardous practices of other vehicle recovery options involving highly stressed components such as steel cables, shackles, snatch straps and winches, keeping you, your family and your vehicle safe.
Features & Benefits:
• Perfect for fast, solo recoveries
• Extreme hex grip nodules along the entire length of the board
• Aggressive ramp entry teeth to grab tires quickly, minimizing the chance of wheel spin
• Ultimate wear-resistant properties
• Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
• Low profile for stacking and storage
• Retrofit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
• Ergonomic handles for shovel control
• Made by four-wheel drivers for four-wheel drivers
• The world’s first non-mechanical off-road recovery device to boast a lifetime warranty
• Various different colors available
• Also available is the shorter TRED 800, and the premium TRED Pro model TRED
In addition to the included leashes, ARB offers various accessories to suit the TRED range such as mounting brackets and carry bags.