Always the correct part
We know our products
Buy Now, Pay Later
On Orders Over $100
Rhino-Rack Batwing Awning (Left) #33100
The all-new Batwing is packed with style and function, boasting features designed for aesthetic and easy use. With 270 degrees of shade and 11sqm coverage, the Batwing is the perfect addition to any adventure.
The Batwing is made from a heavy-duty, water and mold resistant material that has been tested and rated to UPF 50 +, offering maximum sun protection. All of your favorite existing awning accessories including sidewalls, extension pieces, and tents are still compatible, increasing your coverage even more.
The new Batwing is complete with ropes, pegs AND poles all packed and stored neatly in the awning bag making your gear, and your trip, totally unforgettable.
Our easy-to-use design means the Batwing can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn't mean you should sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So, take the Batwing Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.Features:
- Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 11 sqm / 118sq/ft
- Awning Material (210D P/OX W/R PU2000mm):
- Water and Mold resistant
- Independently tested UV50+ rating
- Endorsed by Cancer Council*
- Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
- Awning Legs:
- Fold-out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
- Molded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
- Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
- More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
- Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
- Stylish black bag made of heavy-duty 580gsm PVC
- Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
- 10 Pegs
- Peg bag
- 8 Ropes (4 with hooks)
- Tie Down point and strap
- 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware
- 2 spare Hinge Knuckles
- Designed for quick easy setup and pack down
- Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
- Double-stitched Velcro for added durability.
- Bright orange colored guy ropes for visibility
- Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- The frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
- Front plastic molding provides impact protection when driving off-road
- Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
- Includes 2 spare Hinge Moldings
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Available in Left (33100) and Right-hand (33200) models
*Rhino-Rack has partnered with Cancer Council and the Rhino-Rack Batwing as well as our Sunseekers are Cancer Council endorsed products. That means every purchase supports their work in Cancer Research and Services. Remember that shade does not provide 100% protection. Some of the sun's UV can still reach you in the shade by reflecting off surrounding surfaces. As a rule of thumb, if you can see the sky, you are less than fully protected so always combine shade with clothing, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.