Always the correct part
We know our products
Buy Now, Pay Later
On Orders Over $100
Bubba Rope® Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Shackle
Bubba Rope Mega Gator-Jaw Shackle
Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 125,000 lbs!
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel - 125,000 lbs breaking strength!
- It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible - easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction - no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO is a better built synthetic shackle with a breaking strength of 125,000 lbs! Starting with our uniquely designed button knot and self-tightening loop that will not slip off during use. We use Plasma® the highest strength synthetic rope available with our proprietary vinyl urethane coating process for abrasion protection. We even pre-test every shackle before it’s packaged and shipped.
How To Use:
- Open Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through the eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp-edged tow point
- Loop Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO eye back over the knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE
The Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air-dried. While Mega Gator-Jaw® PRO fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackles before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.